Nourish Scotland invite you to bring your knowledge and experience to this year's Nourish Conference, where they will be setting out the Game Plan for a healthier, fairer and more sustainable future for Scotland's food system.
As someone who has shown an interest in the campaign for a Good Food Nation Bill, they think your contribution would be particularly valuable.
This conference is about building a greater collective understanding of the driving forces behind the current food system, learning more about how people are working to affect specific change within this context, and – with the help of a range of experts – establishing our plans for the next steps.
The delegate fee (£65) includes:
- Two full days of facilitated group work with contributions from leading experts
- Free entrance to evening event with Katherine Trebeck, author of The Economics of Arrival
- Delicious, locally-sourced lunches and snacks freshly prepared by Chef Steve Brown
At this conference you will:
- Hear from Mairi Gougeon MSP, Minister for Rural Affairs and Natural Environment
- Have the opportunity to engage with a panel of MSPs
- Learn different theories of achieving systems change
- Acquire practical tools to use in your own work about how change happens
- Share information about your project, campaign or enterprise with colleagues working across all parts of the food system
- Meet old friends and make new connections
- Leave knowing you are a part of a bigger movement working for a healthy, sustainable and fair food system
Scottish Government have set ambitious targets in line with the Sustainable Development Goals and committed to bringing forward the Good Food Nation Bill. Now is the time to seize the opportunity for a healthier, fairer and more sustainable future for Scotland's food system – we hope you will join us.
For more information to register see here.