Come together with the Scottish brownfield community at the 16th annual Brownfield Land Scotland conference, which is returning to The Grosvenor Hotel, Glasgow on 7 February.
Brought to you by Environment Analyst’s Brownfield & Regeneration Network, this CPD-certified conference will provide practical solutions for the improved investigation and development of brownfield and contaminated land in Scotland.
This year’s event provides an invaluable opportunity to come together with your colleagues across Scotland, and join over 100 attendees from regulatory agencies, contaminated land & environmental health officers from local councils, brownfield consultants and contractors and other stakeholders, as we explore solutions to key challenges affecting the investigation and development of brownfield and contaminated land in Scotland.
Hear a range of industry experts discuss:
- National Planning Framework 4 – Delivering Change with the Scottish Government
- Delivering NPF4: The Role of Land with the Scottish Land Commission
- Case Study: Working Together to Bring Brownfield Land Back into Use
- Case Study: Complex Conceptualisation of Creosote – the Curious Case of DNAPL Migration into an Artesian Aquifer with RSK Geosciences
- Advances in Laboratory Analysis for Different Contaminants to Optimise Risk Assessment
- Climate Change Considerations for Land Contamination Risk Assessment
- Panel Discussion: Improving the Quality of Gas Protection Installation & Verification with Butek Landline, Butyl Products Group and Mason Evans Partnership
- Case Study: Remediation of Former Auldcathie Landfill, Winchburgh with Winchburgh Developments and Sweco
- Working Towards Circular Economy Practices with Materials on Brownfield Development Projects with Davidson Chalmers Stewart LLP
Plus, our roundtable discussion sessions are returning, giving you the chance to problem-solve in a small, closed group setting, with others who share your concerns.
Book your ticket
There are also a limited number of free event tickets for REHIS members who are from developers, house-builders, and other client organisations. To find out if you are eligible for a free client event ticket please contact email@example.com.