Tourism and hospitality coronavirus sector guidance updated
The Scottish Government have made updates the Coronavirus (COVID-19): tourism and hospitality sector guidance to reflect changes in the guidance.
The changes include:
- Background music and sound page amended to reflect the regulations.
- Amended the Frequently Asked Questions section on travel and accommodation to reflect the regulations.
- Coach tours information added.
- Amended the weddings chapter to include more detail on levels, capacity, closing time and use of marquees.
- Physical distancing, capacity management and no crowding section in hospitality statutory guidance updated.
- Hospitality business reopening toolkit poster added.
- Takeaways - no indoor entry page removed to reflect latest guidelines.
- Updated hospitality physical distancing poster added.