The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has published guidance to help employers keep their workplaces operating safely during this time
The UK Government, in consultation with industry, have published guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic.
The latest guidance covers eight workplace settings:
- construction and other outdoor work
- factories, plants and warehouses
- other people's homes
- labs and research facilities
- offices and contact centres
- restaurants offering takeaway or delivery
- shops and branches
For the latest guidance see here.