Food Standards Scotland have updated its guidance for food business operators (FBOs) and their employees on 26 April.
A summary of the changes in the update are as follows:
- Enhanced focus on improved ventilation across all areas of the workforce.
- Insertion of ventilation advice card.
- Deletion of non-indoor entry restrictions for takeaway establishments in level 4 lockdown areas.
- Reminder that within the hospitality sector everyone is to observe the requirement to remain at least 1 metre from the next person, unless from the same household or a carer.
- Addition of the mandatory collection of customer/visitor contact details from each person (not just one household) in the hospitality sector.
- Updated Equality and Human Rights Commission wording.
- Insertion of Scottish Government guidance on physical distancing in non-domestic premises.