Food Standards Scotland have updated its guidance for food business operators (FBOs) and their employees on 15 March.
A summary of the changes in the update are as follows:
- Updating of language used, to ensure all text is in line with current COVID-19 situation.
- Insertion of updated Scottish Government Strategic Framework link.
- Insertion of section on vaccination along with links to additional information.
- Summary blue box text changes to reflect importance of FACTS across all businesses.
- Shielding section updated text, highlighting where all up to date information can be found.
- Face covering language edited and indoor communal area use clarified, alongside the addition of the British Retail Consortium specification for textile barrier face coverings.
- Addition of Transport Scotland advice on how to travel safely.