The Institute is looking for a part time Administrative Assistant to work within our busy office to provide support to the Training Administrator who reports to the Director of Training. The main duties of this post include the preparation of packs of printed training materials, maintaining simple stock control records, carrying out post room duties, handling telephone queries, entering course and examination data into a computer database and printing out certificates.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Competent administration skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office including Outlook and Excel
- Flexible in their approach to work
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a small team
- A positive and helpful attitude
The job role is based in the Institute’s office in Torphichen Street, Edinburgh and involves moving and handling activities. The hours are 24 hours per week over four days, ideally 9.30am to 4pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
For further information please contact Jackie.email@example.com