The Scottish Government would like to invite you to attend the Scottish Air Quality Annual Seminar 2023 as part of the Scottish Air Quality Database and Website project. As with the previous two years, the 2023 seminar will be carried out over three 2-hour long webinars on Wednesday 15, 22 and 29 March 2023, between 13:00 and 15:00 GMT.
The Agenda is still in the process of finalising, however the Scottish Government have already secured a number of very interesting speakers talking on subjects such as:
- Microplastic air pollution from brake and tyre wear;
- West Midlands – Air project;
- Measuring Air pollution using Satellite technology;
- The Shifting Air Quality Policy Landscape within the EU and UK;
- Impacts of the most polluting manufactured solid fuels in Scotland;
- Hospital admissions on high pollution days;
- The relation between Air Pollution and Dementia;
- UK AERIUS project.
In addition, they also have updates regarding;
- Scottish Governments Place Standard AQ Tool;
- Short Life Working Group LAQM review;
- Implementing Glasgow’s Low Emission Zone;
- PM monitoring intercomparison exercise and sensors update.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email for each day with your joining link and a diary appointment link.
At the scheduled start time, click the ‘Join Event’ link in your confirmation email, or saved calendar appointment.