In 2018, the World Health Organisation will publish a revised edition of International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11), which will include Hoarding Disorder as a distinct mental health condition.
The International Hoarding, Health & Housing Conference will delve into this complex condition and its related issues, and explore evidence-based treatments and interventions.
· Review ICD-11 mental health classification for Hoarding Disorder
· Explore treatments and interventions – what works and what doesn’t work
· Share multi-agency best practice – case study
· Discuss the benefits of developing a Hoarding Policy and Guidelines
· Learn more about fire, safety and environmental issues relating to severely cluttered spaces
For more information and registration click here.