Environment Analyst Ltd in partnership with Freeths LLP are bringing a new series of webinars. The first webinar in a series of four will discuss environmental permitting for waste operations on development sites.
The webinar will give you insights on the following:
· Environmental permitting for waste operations on development sites: permits, exemptions and exclusions
· Recovery v disposal: law and guidance since Methley
· Storage and recovery: Neal Soil Supplies v Natural Resources Wales
· Definition of Waste Code of Practice (DoWCoP): overview and practicalities
· The waste duty of care under the Environmental Protection Act 1990
· Offences and sanctions
· Landfill tax penalties
· Enforcement powers including waste removal notices and restriction orders
· Practicalities: what to do when things go wrong
Webinars are free for premium members of Environment Analyst Ltd Development + Infrastructure Service or £49 for non-members.
For more details and to book please see here.