Edinburgh Napier University is holding its 4th Annual Electric Vehicle Event on Wednesday 10th October 2018 at their Craiglockhart Campus. Michael Matheson MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure & Connectivity has confirmed that he will give the keynote address and the Scottish Government are sponsoring our event again this year.
There will be a display of electric vehicles and exhibition stands.
The themes will be:
- Policy issues & practice
- Energy supply & infrastructure
- Academic research & the User perspective
- Air quality and health
- Mattias Goldman, Fores from Stockholm, Sweden
- Dr Richard Mounce, University of Aberdeen: “The ESPRIT one-way electric vehicle car-sharing system”.
- Robert Evans, CENEX: “Using research and analysis to inform the business case for EV deployment.”
- Barry Carruthers, Scottish Power: “Enabling the Acceleration of EVs.”
- Stewart Reid, SSE: “Networks and flexibility, the challenge and the opportunity.”
- Dr Mark Miller, Edinburgh University: “Diesel exhaust and your heart: a particularly small problem.”
- David Beeton, Urban Foresight:
- Alister Hamilton, EVAS: “Growing EVA Scotland.”
- Mark Heard, Edinburgh Napier University graduate: “Using home generated solar power for electric vehicles – user perspective.”
For more details and to register your place, see here.