The African continent has increasingly been affected by various environmental health challenges. A great proportion of the health problems in this region are linked to environmental health. One of the major challenges to environmental health has been the very low levels of environmental health awareness and the lack of sustainable strategies for environmental health controls. It is against this background that the Africa Group of the International Federation of Environmental Health (IFEH) in collaboration with the recently re-constituted Malawi Environmental Health Association, the Government of Malawi and the University of Malawi invites delegates to participate at the 2nd All Africa Congress.
The objectives of the Congress are to:
- raise the profile of environmental health in Africa
- share best practice on the delivery of environmental health in Africa
- enhance inter-country collaboration in environmental health practice
- address the training needs of environmental health
- promote the environmental health needs of children in Africa
- promote environmental health research
For more information visit www.poly.ac.mw/2aaehcongress/.