The International Federation of Environmental Health (IFEH) together with the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI) invites you to be part of the 11th World Congress on Environmental Health in Vancouver between September 5 and 10 this year.
The Congress theme Global Health Protection From Sea to Sky provides a broad platform from which the universal challenges to environmental health in an era of increasing globalization will be explored.
Delegates will be provided with up-to-date information on the latest innovations and strategies in health protection by focusing on core competencies in a number of thematic areas including:
- Food safety
- Promotion of active living & healthy communities
- Sustainable communities & environments
(Air quality, water quality, and climate change)
- Disaster preparedness and emergency response
- Occupational health, risk and injury prevention
- Uniformed Services Health Protection
- Indigenous Peoples’ Environmental Health
- Environmental health management
- Core Competencies for Environmental Public Health Professionals
For more information visit www.ifeh2010.org/.