Life- Pod CIC- Hoarding, Health & Housing International Conference
This year, the World Health Organisation will publish a revised edition of International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11), which will include Hoarding Disorder as a distinct mental health condition.
Frost is an internationally recognised expert on obsessive-compulsive disorder and hoarding disorder, and author of more than 170 articles and 6 books.
Other speakers include:
- Joanna Cherry QC MP
- Dr Stuart Whomsley, NHS clinical psychologist and co-author of the British Psychological Society guidelines “A psychological perspective on hoarding”
- Mike Flynn MBE, Chief Superintendent, SSPCA
- Zhan McIntyre, Policy Lead, Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
- Fraser Kelly, Chief Executive, Waverley Housing
- An estimated 4-6% of the population are affected by hoarding issues
- Hoarding affects people from all socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds
- Hoarding Disorder is a complex mental health condition
- The relapse rate following an enforced clear-out is 97%
- Estimated cost of house clearance and repairs is around £35,000 - £50,000
- Severely cluttered homes can represent fire, health and safety risks
Visit life-pod.co.uk for more information
Book your space here.