Environment Analyst- Brownfield Land Scotland 2019
Join Environment Analyst on 6th February in Edinburgh for their annual Brownfield Land Scotland conference, which will be returning for its 12th year with actionable guidance specific to the management of brownfield land in Scotland.
Bringing together contaminated land officers and environmental health officers in local councils, regulatory agencies, brownfield consultants and contractors this one-day conference will update you on the current planning and regulatory backdrop for brownfield land development in Scotland, as well as provide you with practical solutions to many of the current challenges faced when risk assessing and remediating contaminated and derelict land.
The event also includes extensive networking opportunities, Q&A discussions with our expert speakers, and a focused exhibition.
Key topics include:
- Managing vacant, derelict & contaminated land within current policy & planning frameworks
- Ground-Gas: examining the implications and lessons learnt from the Gorebridge mine-gas case
- Exploring latest guidance and strategies for dealing with asbestos in soil
- Groundwater risk assessment and remediation
- Waste Management strategies for brownfield development in Scotland
- Innovative remediation techniques in practice
- Case Studies of brownfield development projects in Scotland
This event is CPD certified.