Covid Compliance and General Enforcement Training
Delivered virtually by Microsoft Teams
£80 per delegate
The training is suitable for new Covid/Public Health Compliance Officers or those new to an Enforcement role.
The training has been developed and is being delivered by Christopher Seyfried, a Chartered EHO with sound knowledge of the Covid Regulations and Enforcement techniques expected of an Officer carrying out duties under those Regulations.
The training will include:
• Covid relevant introduction to the legal basis for Inspection, including Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and the 2020 "Covid Regulations"
• Understanding the role of Guidance within the law
• Basic inspection techniques, including appropriate use of Powers
• Covid Regulations for the Retail & Hospitality sector in particular
• Health and Safety Regulations both in relation to self and the premises being inspected
• Record keeping
The number of delegates is limited to ensure ample opportunity for questions and engagement between the delegates and the trainer, so early booking is recommended.
Places can be booked here: